The Gifts of Mindfulness
learning new ways of being with our moods, emotions, thoughts and sensations through creating states of Well-Being that are lasting and reliable
Give yourself the time.
You are unique, and what you do does matter.
We are often so busy with giving our time to others, making sure we meet our obligations and responsibilities that we forget about ourselves. Or perhaps life changes have overwhelmed us and we sense that we don’t know ourselves any more? Mindfulness is a tool, a perspective that we can use to give ourselves the time to explore our experience.
1) Being Vs Doing: Automatic pilot: The body scan
2) Dealing with barriers: Pleasant events
3) Mindfulness of the breath: Mindful movement, Unpleasant events
4) Staying Present: Sitting Meditation, Stress reaction cycle
5) Allowing/Letting be: Responding skilfully
Day Retreat: A day of Mindfulness, deepening practice
6) Thoughts are not Facts: Awareness is not the same of thought.
7) Mindful Living: How I can best take care of myself
8) Acceptance & Change: Applying what has been learnt
How Mindfulness can Benefit you
* Mindfulness clarifies, creates and guides
* Re-Connection with yourself and learning new ways of Being
* New perspectives emerge and access to clarity deepens
* You have the choice to respond skillfully
* Self Knowledge/Self Awareness becomes an anchor in your decision making
* Kindness/Self Compassion grows with the practices
* Changing Mental Gears, choosing Being vs Doing
* Clear communication with yourself and others
Comeback to YourSelf
Mindfulness is a way of coming back to ourselves. It allows us to learn to experience the present moment in its fullness. Mindfulness can bring simplicity, peace and joy to the individual, to our lives, to the small things and challenges we may face. Life becomes more significant and authentic and we begin to live our moments as if they really matter.